Friday, December 18, 2020

Review of My Christmas Carol by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Carol and Lucian. Carol just needs a job. When the temp agency calls and tells her it is the best she can do she goes for the interview. She gets the job as Mrs. Claus for the a 5 hour shift no breaks and she will be paid at the end of the day. Needing the money for rent she agrees. When she goes to change though it just feels like someone is watching her. She doesn't know it at the time but the man watching her is about to change everything for her. Lucian isn't even supposed to be in the changing room. He is supposed to be across town in a meeting. Something though drives him there and once he sees her he knows she is his future. He doesn't know her name but he is determined to find out who she is and how quickly he can make her his. Can these two find a HEA or is the difference between them just to much to overcome?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...