Saturday, December 26, 2020

Review of Curvy Hearts (Curves Collection #6) by Sara Hazel

 


I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this collection we get 5 stories of men who know what they want and proving it to the women they plan to claim. In each of these stories the woman won't just give themselves to these men on silver platters they want them to earn the right to be with them. Not in a cocky or arrogant way in an I want to know you sincere kind of way. Each of these men know who they want but to prove to the women they also prove to themselves that with these women they are worth more. 

There is so much I want to tell you about each of these stories but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this collection will have you hooked from the first word on the first story to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...