Friday, December 18, 2020

Review of Pralines and Mistletoe by Kate Hunt

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Alana and Josh. When this book opens we find that Alana has been speaking with a man named Josh. Due to her size most men reject her the instant they see her. She wasn't sure about him but the more they talked the more comfortable she feels. She still wonders if he will turn out like all the others and she will have come to New Orleans for nothing. When she sees Josh their though she still  can't believe her luck. Josh almost didn't sign up for the dating app. If his sister hadn't pushed him to do it he never would have found Alana. Now that he has though he wants her to be his and his alone. He wonders though with a woman a beautiful as her does she have others who want her as well? Will these two find a HEA or will their hang-ups make that impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to he very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...