Sunday, December 6, 2020

Review of Big Hot Alphas: Books 7-9 by Kate Hunt


I received this book set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

in this book series we find three stories of couples who not only find the person they are meant to be with, but also showing that they deserve them. For example in Jack: Claire isn't looking for a man she is looking to attend a conference for teacher and administrators. Her friend and co-worker Maya is looking to get Claire to let her hair down and have some fun. From the moment though that she sees Jack she feels something she never has before. Even though she isn't sure about him since they live in 2 different states. Jack is at the conference for a reason he wants to start a non-profit school system where kids don't fall through the crack. One look at Claire though has him wanting something more. Can these two find a HEA even though they live so far apart of will that be the thing that stops them in the end?

Each of these stories have this love story that will have you looking for more. They each have their ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin any of the stories for any other readers. I will say each story will have you eager for the next. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...