Thursday, March 11, 2021

Review of Alpha Bear Boss by Lisa Daniels

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amity Thornwell and Evan. When this book opens we find that Evan is lonely so he signs up for a dating site only to have the person ghost him. At that same bar is Amity and she is just up for a night out before she starts her knew job the next day. Evan has one rule for the women he is with, he doesn't do co-workers. This is great until he realizes that Amity is the new necromancer for his division. He does everything in his power to make her want to transfer since he can't fire her. 3 years later Amity is working in the warehouse when the new recruits come in. Evan is in that group and from the moment their eyes meet he knows he wants get rid of this woman. They both have been told to play nice or they will both be fired right before being sent on an assignment together. Can these two find a HEA or will this be their one and only mission?

Another amazing story by this author. Yes it has its ups an downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...