Saturday, March 13, 2021

Review of Lost Hart by Whitley Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Stacey Saunders and Chase Hart. When this book opens we find that Chase has just come back from working a bodyguarding job. When the two of them meet up again the first time since he was Stacey and her children's bodyguard there is a lot of tension between them. We learn that before he left being with them they slept together and by morning he was gone. Stacey doesn't understand what happened and Chase he doesn't want to burden her by telling her. See Chase has some demons that he hasn't quite dealt with yet and because of that he doesn't feel like he is worth to be around others. There are so many things that happen in this book that will have you wondering will they get the HEA they both want or will the demons between them make that impossible? 

This is an amazing story. There is so much more I want to tell you. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say though this book will take you on a roller-coaster you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...