Saturday, March 13, 2021

Review of Ticket to Ride: Blood Moon Riders MC Complete Novel by Sara Hazel

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Samantha, Edge, Shadow, and Valiant. When this book opens we find that Samantha is on the run from her ex. Jacob her uncle from "Three Men & a Curvy Lady" offers her safety within the walls of the club. Samantha isn't a new man but when she meets not one but three men she doesn't quite know what to do. When she talks to Tessa (who you also meet in "Three Men & a Curvy Lady) she realizes that she doesn't have to choose one she can just have fun with them all. This helps her to relax and find out what she really wants. What happens though when they all want to be all together will it mean a HEA or will it cause problems within the brotherhood?

This is another amazing set for this author. This novel has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this novel will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...