Friday, June 7, 2024

Review of CEO's Bossy Whispers by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mina & Wyn Statton. Mina has had a crush on her boss for as long as she can remember. So her solution is to take the edge off with another man. The thing is her boss sees her and has no intentions of letting that happen. Wyn has also been attracted to Mina he's just hasn't taken the time to pursue her. When he finds her at the club all bets are off. Can they find a HEA or will their position always keep them apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Ruin by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Carmen "Peach&quo...