Saturday, June 1, 2024

Review of Protected by the Biker by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Collette & Max's story. Collette has come back to town pregnant but doesn't want her ex to know. She knows he is still the one man she wants more than any other. She isn't sure though she can be with him and accept his job. Max knows Collette is his, the thing is he just needs her to accept it again. Max knows she didn't just come back because she is pregnant. There is something more going on and he is determined to protect her. Can they find a HEA or will they be forever separated? 

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Hot Nights by Tory Baker

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Kelsey Rae & Talon...