Friday, June 28, 2024

Review of Hot Ride by Fern Fraser

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Scarlett (Scar) & Jett Silver. Scar can't believe the day she is having. She forgot to send the travel itinerary to her brother. Her car breaks down, and they lay off her entire department. She can't believe anything else can happen but she still has to get the wedding. Jett got into music to play music. Lately though it just seems to be about everything but the music. He wants his own life for a while. Can these two find a HEA or will their real lives make that impossible?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...