Friday, June 28, 2024

Review of Enchanted Nights with the Nanny by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sol & Alexander. Sol is only there to take care of Alexander's son she is not willing to put her own heart on the line again. Sol doesn't believe that Alexander regrets their breakup and is trying her best to make sure she isn't in a position to be hurt again. Alexander knows what he had with Sol is not something he can get with anyone else. He would do anything for his son but staying away from Sol isn't part of it. Can these two find a HEA or will their past make a future impossible?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...