Monday, May 2, 2016

Renegade Leo by Delores Diamond




When I signed up to serve as engineer on a spaceship bound for Kartak, I thought I had life figured out. Explore the ruins of a dead civilization. Take everything worth selling. Buy myself status and an easy life. How hard could it be?

Turns out, Kartak is very much alive… and the inhabitants are the stuff of nightmares.

When I crash land on Kartak, I lose all my supplies and my only friend. With an inhospitable environment, violent natives, and an apocalyptic cult hunting me… death stalks me at every turn.

My only chance to survive is by taking shelter with a brutal alpha lion shifter. Deadly but irresistible, he declares me his fated mate… and leaves me walking on the knife’s edge between pleasure and fear.

In the struggle to save my own life, I will have to choose: the danger of a fierce, frightening mate… or certain death without his protection?

Renegade Leo is a standalone romance novel set in the Shifter Kings of Kartak universe. I don't write cliffhangers and I guarantee a sexy HEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...