Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Limited Time Sale of Relent by Nina Levine

LIMITED TIME 99c SALE

Haven't met the Sydney Storm MC yet?

Get ready for Nitro's Torment, the second book in my new biker series that comes out NEXT WEEK.

Grab the first book, Relent, NOW!

A biker torn between loyalty to his club and love for his woman. 

Kick Hanson's life follows a dangerous path that leads him to the Storm Motorcycle Club where he spends his days buried deep in a violent and lawless world that is slowly consuming his soul. He fights against bringing the one woman he's ever loved into this world. Until the day he knows he can't live without her.

Evie Bishop has always loved Kick but she's done. Even though they've loved each other through both happiness and heartbreak, she believes their chance to be together has long passed. 

When Kick finally stakes his claim, will Evie relent and give their love another go, or has Kick left it too long to go after the woman who has owned his heart forever?

Relent is the first book in the Sydney Storm MC series. This is a spin off series to the Storm MC series. Readers do not have to read the Storm MC series to read this one. Relent can be read as a stand-alone.

Here's a taste of Kick & Evie


I took hold of his cock and wrapped my lips around the tip and gently sucked it. Only the tip. Two could play at the game of tease.

His hand pressed harder on my head, trying to force me to take his entire length into my mouth. “Fuck, Evie, suck the whole fuckin’ thing, baby,” he groaned, craving what I wanted to make him work for.

I gripped him harder and stroked the length of him while moving my mouth away. “All in good time,” I murmured, enjoying the game.

Just as I was settling in to play with him a bit more, hands reached under my arms and yanked me up and over his shoulder. He strode down my hall and towards my bedroom while I cried out, “Kick! Put me down!”

His hand met my ass in a slap that jolted pain through me while at the same time causing intense pleasure to shoot through me. “Not fuckin’ likely, sweetheart. You wanna play with me? Well, we play my fuckin’ way,” he said, and I almost came just from his words. At his promise.

I loved it when Kick took charge like this.

A minute later he dumped me on the bed before standing at the end of the bed and demanding, “Where are they?”

I shifted to lean on my elbows and look up at him. Frowning, I asked, “Where’s what?”

“The cuffs I bought you.”

Oh god, yes.

“In the bottom drawer,” I said, pointing my chin at the chest of drawers in the corner.

He stalked over to the drawers, found what he was after and came back to me. “Up and turn around,” he barked, indicating for me to stand in front of him facing the other way.

Without hesitation, I did what he said and a moment later, he snapped the handcuffs on my wrists and locked them into place. His hand slid around my waist to spin me around to face him again. The carnal desire written on his face pulsed happiness through me and my body buzzed with expectation.

This is going to blow my fucking mind.

He ran his finger across my lips and said, “I want these lips around my cock and I want you to suck until I come like I haven’t come in three fuckin’ years.” He paused, his gaze locked on my lips as if his mind was far away, and then he murmured, “There’s no lips like yours, Evie.”
 

PURCHASE TODAY

 
HERE'S WHAT THE REVIEWS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT RELENT

Nina continues to blow me away with her beautifully complex characters, thrilling storylines, and ability to set the pages on fire with the chemistry she creates. – Prisoners of Print Blog

Kick was a great hero: strong, alpha, dominant with a big heart - oh yeah and he had a dirty mouth! What else can a girl wish for ;) If you loved her previous books or are in general a biker book fan then this is another book to add to your TBR!! – Hook Me Up Book Blog

Kick, your typical hot Alpha male MC guy with a soft heart who would do anything to protect the people he loves, and Evie, a great match for his dirty mouth. A sexy story of second chances but not without the drama and suspense. Loved it and could not put it down– Amazon Reviewer Chantal
 

A huge fan of MC books, this book is right up there with its raw heat, protective alphas, and feisty women. Great balance of drama, conflict, passion and off-the-charts heat. – Amazon Reviewer
NITRO'S TORMENT IS COMING SEPTEMBER 20
The Sydney Storm MC are back and war is coming.

Nitro’s Torment takes the Storm MC to a new level. Dark, gritty and fast-paced, this book is an adrenaline ride right to the very last page.
 
Tatum Lee is a pain in my ass.
She’s stubborn, full of attitude, and she doesn’t like to do what she’s told.
And yet, at a time when I should be focusing on the war my club is at, she consumes my mind because she’s also fearless and fierce, and I’ve never met a woman like her.
The thing about war, though, is the minute you let your focus drop, your enemy rises up and attacks. And sometimes they bring you to your knees in ways you never imagined.
The other thing about war? You learn just what you’re capable of doing to protect those you love.
 

PRE ORDER NOW

(Amazon & Google Play will be available on release day)
Add Nitro’s Torment to your Goodreads TBR
Check out his smoking hot Pinterest board
Join my Facebook reader group for exclusive sneak peeks
Read an Extended Sneak Peek on my Website

STORM MC CLOTHING AVAILABLE AGAIN!

 
Grab your tees, hoodies and tanks now! 
Order Here
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Spotify
Email
Website
Copyright © 2016 Nina Levine Books, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you wanted to be kept up to date with Nina Levine's writing and to receive free and exclusive content from her.

Our mailing address is:
Nina Levine Books
Po Box 1192
Park RidgeQld 4125
Australia

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...