Saturday, February 26, 2022

Review of Claimed by Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluptuary and honest review. 

The gang is back in this one and they are all off to Hawaii to go to the wedding of the friend and former lover. Sophia isn't sure how this wedding will go with one angry dad, on crazy mother, the bride hates her taking away what she had and the guys well she can only be with one of them. Being told she can only be with one though isn't going to stop this group is it? Will this lead to happiness or ruin for this group?

Another amazing hit out of the park. This is not meant as a stand alone please read these stories in order. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...