Thursday, February 10, 2022

Review of Two Man Advantage by June Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sofia Miller, Brock Benning, & Connor Deadmarsh. When this story opens we find that Sofia is in New York at a bar with her girl friends she has middle school. While there Sofia runs into two men who draw her in like a moth to a flame. Before they exchange names though Sofia is gone. Now months later Brock & Connor are on their way to Vegas to talk to the owners of the expansion hockey team. They have no plans to stay until a certian woman walks back into their life. Can these three have a HEA or will it be all down hill from here?

Amazing story by this author. I am a first time reader but will be looking for more. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...