Saturday, February 26, 2022

Review of Lollipop Lovin by Lorelei M. Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Phil & Hugh. These two were at one time inseparable. The Hugh got a chance of a lifetime and there was no way Phil would hold him back. They both think about the what could have been, but never let themselves dwell there long. When Hugh gets an invitation to participate in a candy auction for a children's hospital he agrees. Phil wanted to go to the auction but a puppy in labor took precedence for him. Can these two find a HEA this time around or will it all be to late?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...