Saturday, February 26, 2022

Review of The Difference Between Somehow and Someway by Aly Martinez

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is not a stand alone book this continues where the first book ended. This book we get the continued story of Remi/Sally and Bowen. Some of Remi's memories have returned and she has realized that everyone has been lying to her for months. Now she has to decided is the happiness she found more important or the missing memories? 

There is still one more book in this series. However I would absolutely recommend this book and all of them in this series to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...