Sunday, February 13, 2022

Review of Crashing with Cupid for Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Penelope Altmire and Ford. When this book opens we find that Penelope has lost her job and comes home to find her best friend and boyfriend in bed together. She goes to leave the apartment and the kicker of it is they want her to join them as a threesome. Next she goes to the one place she never got rid of her grandmothers old place and finds Ford with is family there. Can these two find HEA or is her timing always going to be wrong place wrong time?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...