Friday, February 18, 2022

Review of A Dragon For Valentine's by Lisa Daniels

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Roze & Byron. When this book opens we find that these two became friends as well as with one other little girl named Audrey. There was something from the very beginning that drew Byron to Roze though more than anyone else. Now all these years later they have met up again but probably not how either of them wanted to. Audrey is missing and they need one another to find her. Can these two find a HEA in the mist of all this or will their just have been to much time apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...