Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Review of Curvy for Him: The Lawyer and the Cowboy by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cassandra "Cass" and Cade. Cade doesn't care about anything but the land that has been in his family for around 100 years. So when his ex-wife which he has been paying off for year decides to come after it he knows he needs to leave his land long enough to stop her. Something happens though that Cade never expected and he isn't sure what exactly is happening. When he gets to court he knows though it is Cass that has him acting different. Cass thought this would be a slam dunk case. A ex-husband who has never shown up in court and an ex-wife who wants more money. One look at Cade though and all her plans and her mind go right out the window. Will these two find their HEA on this land or will the outside world make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. This book unlike the other 2 before it is more intense. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...