Friday, August 30, 2019

Review of Devil's Ink by Naomi West


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marissa and Hunter. Marissa had no plans on coming back to the small town she grew up in once she headed off for college. She is back though and not for the reason she wanted to be she got because her mom passed and she had to figure it all out now herself. One night of letting lose and not having to deal with the pain that comes with the loss of a parent. However she finds herself in more trouble than she planned. When her friend Angela suggests that they go to a bar she didn't plan on drinking more but a few comments from someone she would rather avoid start her drinking all over again. Hunter can't believe that not only is a rival club starting trouble in their town they have attacked their pres as well in broad daylight. He has no problem extracting revenge and showing them who rules this town. When they get to the bar they run the find something they never planned on though. Will they all get what they want in the end or will the fight make them lose more than they ever planned on?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about (oh you don't know how bad I want to tell you). However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you hold you and emotionally take you through a ringer before it is done. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...