Friday, August 30, 2019

Review of Sugar Daddy by Victoria Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Harper and Fin Stark. Harper has a dream she wants to turn the sugar shack into a place where small business can work with the community again. She has had this dream since before she lost her parents but it grew stronger since then. Fin has his own dream for the shack and it has nothing to do with Harper's throw back concept. The thing is though there is something about each other them that have them drawn together like no one else ever has. So Fin propose a deal for them, Harper will come to work for him and he will maybe work with her on her sugar shack idea. He had no plan to follow through with this but there is something else he wants from her. Oh ya and the one thing he wants is the one thing that Harper has held onto all these years. What happens when the truth comes out will this make or break them? Can they survive to their HEA with so much between them?

This is a good story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about . However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will stay with you long after the story is over. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...