Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Review of Dad's Italian Mafia Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sloane Smith and Stefano Scaletta. When this book opens Stefano is beating his old friend Stephan for betting $50,000 on a rigged online game. When Sloane steps in to save her father and stop Stefano neither know what hit them. Sloane is the daughter Stephan never acknowledged and now is looking at a man who takes her an makes her want to do things she never would have thought she would. Stefano takes one look at the beauty he never knew his friend had and knows he has just found his future. Will they have a future though with the business he is in and her college money in jeopardy of never being seen again?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...