Sunday, August 18, 2019

Review of No Good Doctor by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ember Delwen and Dr Gray Caldwell. Well we are back in Heart's Edge. As you remember we were introduced to this town in No Perfect Hero. In this book Ember is a vet tech working for Gray. She wonders at times how she even made it to this point with her clumsiness and her inability to talk around hot guys or maybe just one hot guy. Gray isn't looking for a woman and knows all the women in Heart's Edge are ready to put a ring on that man. So he thinks he is perfectly safe with having Ember around. The problem is both of them can feel things heating up but want to do nothing to rock the boat of their working relationship. When the past comes back though and secrets are revealed will they come out of this together or will their HEA go up in smoke?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. Trust me there is so much I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...