Friday, August 30, 2019

Review of Sealed with a Kiss by Cassie Cole


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dakota, Roman Wade, and Luke. Dakota is on a mission to find something her mother a formerly world famous archaeologist never got the chance to.  She thinks in a way this will give them something to bond to like they never can before she lost her mother to cancer. What she didn't expect while out in the middle of no where was to meet Roman. All it takes is a couple of drinks with a stranger to make her want to open up to him and its not the alcohol talking. What happens when she learns who Roman really is and what he bring with him. Can these men help to open not only her body but her heart? Will she finally find the peace she has been searching for since she lost her mother or will others make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about (trust me there is so much I want to tell you). However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. You will not want to put it down till you read those two words "the end". I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...