Sunday, November 17, 2019

Review of Bossy Italian by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Anna and Antonio. Antonio was just doing a favor for a friend he thought when he went to help the man's daughter at the dinner she worked at. What he didn't know is that he was going to meet his destiny, the one woman he had wanted but didn't know existed. Anna has been looking for a man that can give her things she desperately wants. She was starting to believe the man she was looking for only existed on the pages of her novels. That is until the moment he saves her and she knows he is the man for her. they both wonder though is the other just looking for a good time or is this a once in a lifetime kind of love? Will they find their HEA or will it only exists in the novels she reads?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will hook you on the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...