Monday, November 4, 2019

Review of Brooklyn Bratva by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Becca and Ivan Kovalenko. From the moment she first saw Ivan she knew he was the man she wanted. When he use to come every week to her house so her father could teach him english she would sit up just to listen to them. Now that she is all grown up she sees an ad that gives her the chance to be close to him again. Ivan is looking for a child like he last saw her. Not the woman he knows is meant to be his forever. There are people that would use that against him though. Through and through he would do anything for the bravta including becoming a cop. This gives him the chance to keep an eye on things without getting caught doing others. Will these two find that HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another hit out of the park for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...