Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Review of Thanksgiving with Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Int his book we meet Lexi and Flynn West. From the moment Flynn sees her he knows she is his future the one he has been waiting for. He is so into this woman that he almost resents the fact that it is his best friend that brought her. Oh him that is her father. Lexi and her father have come to his best friend place since they found out that her mother was cheating on her father for the last three years. this year they decide to get away from it all and when Flynn offers them just that chance they jump on it. Lexi knows She wants Flynn more than she has ever wanted any man that is why she is still a virgin. she knows though this is the man for her. When her dad finds out though these two sill have to decide what they are willing to fight for. Will they get their HEA or will that just be a dream they can never achieve?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...