Saturday, November 9, 2019

Review of More than Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Morgan and Myles. Morgan has just lost both of her parents at the age of 18 due to where her birthday falls she is in her senior year of high school. Myles is the school soccer coach and is now also the person that Morgan is leaning on. He knows he shouldn't be looking at her in any other way than fatherly but he just can't help but believe this woman is meant to be his for life. Morgan hopes that Myles sees her as more than his best friends daughter but as the woman he is meant to be with. Will these two get over their hang ups for the HEA they are looking for or will it be lost to them forever?

This is another amazing story but this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...