Monday, November 18, 2019

Review of Saving Savannah by Krista Wolf


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Savannah, Erik, Zane, and Roman. Savannah has come to Salem part of it for a fresh start part of it is to hide out. What she didn't plan on was the College Hunks or at least that is what the moving company they work for is called. Really only Roman was still in college. When she moves in to her new place though she finds that having them around makes her feel less lonely. So when the truck is unloaded she hints that she would like them all to stay. The three guys can't believe their luck in meeting a woman like this. As things progress though they know she is hiding something. Will they all find their HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a roller-coaster you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...