Saturday, November 9, 2019

Review of Falling for my Dad's Friend by Lauren Milson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Whitney Connor and James McMahon. Whitney has had a crush on James for years now. First she was too young and he was married, now she is old enough he is divorced but she is his daughters best friend and she isn't sure she should go there. She knew she would have to see him but when Katie calls and says she can't come get her from the airport but her dad will she knows this could get real interesting real quick. James has seen Whitney grow into a beautiful woman over the years but never made any moves especial since he was married at the time. Seeing her back from college though and finally being a free man he knows who he wants he just wonders if she can see him that way too? Will these to find they HEA they are both longing for or will the people closest too them make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...