Thursday, May 30, 2024

Review of Unbridled Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rose & Dax. The two meet up at a party that was a last minute decision for them both. The thing is they shut the place down with their talking. They decide for one night they can be what the other is looking for. Little did either or them realize what they truly feel for the other can't be contained to 1 night. Can they find their HEA or will they fill it full of excuses and miss their chance?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...