Sunday, October 13, 2024

Review of Biker Single Dad's Temptation by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Danielle and Wyatt. Danielle is speaking with her best friend on the phone after Wyatt has come to pick up his daughter from daycare. The problem with this is that Wyatt hears this and tells her what he is going to do next. Wyatt hasn't wanted another woman since Danielle's mom. Listening to Danielle though has him having thoughts he never thought he would again. Plus with the age difference she would want him. Can these two find a HEA or will they let other things stand in their way? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. Whe...