Sunday, October 13, 2024

Review of Euphoric Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Trixi & Elliot. Trixi is just moments away from her wedding starting. The thing is she feels like she can't breath at the thought of going through with it so she runs away. She ends up running right to Elliot. Elliot was just minding his business and talking to another member of the club when he sees a woman run crying from the church. He agrees to help her but isn't sure if he is the person to help her. Can these two find a HEA or will the people she ran from make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. Whe...