Sunday, October 13, 2024

Review of The Mastermind by Anya Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zoey Mills and Declan McDougal. Zoey needs help but when she ends up at Declan's home she isn't sure she hasn't just made things worse for herself. The things is the more time she spends with Declan the more she wants. Declan thought this would be a week of fun and they would walk away. What he didn't plan on was finding a woman that would change his outlook. Can they find a HEA or will the things left unsaid break them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. Whe...