Sunday, October 13, 2024

Review of Chiseled Next Door Curves by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Taylor & Christopher. Taylor is looking for a fairytale love story but didn't know she just needed to look next door. One look at Christopher has her wanting more but she has trouble believing he would want her. Christopher has gotten a look at his neighbor and he wants her. The thing is with his job he is not sure that she is willing to take a chance on him. Can these two find their HEA or will they let stuff get in the way?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. Whe...