Sunday, October 6, 2024

Review of Her Older Boss's Age Gap Attraction by Penny Snoak


I received this book with understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Madison & Damien. After hearing Damien in the storeroom talking with a colleague of his she makes a decision. The same decision she makes after saying it has her running from the room. Damien can't believe his luck the woman he wants wants him too. The problem is he waited too long to answer her. Can they both find a HEA or will the age gap be too much to overcome?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. Whe...