Sunday, October 13, 2024

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. When Tristan's dog runs away from the dog sanctuary he goes on the hunt to follow him. What he never planned on seeing and wanting was Maya but his life is more complicated than he can drag her into. Maya wasn't looking for a man she was looking for a dog. She saw this dog show up more than once, only this time she brought Tristan and she wants to get to know him better. Can these two find a HEA or will the secrets that are being kept keep them apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. Whe...