Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Free for a limited time Relent by Nina Levine

LOVE A DIRTY TALKING BIKER?

RELENT IS NOW FREE ON ALL SITES!!

I'm excited to let you know that book one of Nina Levine's new Sydney Storm MC series is FREE for a limited time. Grab it now and catch up on the series in time for the next book, Devil's Vengeance that comes out in December.

********
********

BLURB:

A biker torn between loyalty to his club and love for his woman.
I let Evie Bishop go once. I won’t make that mistake again.

I’ve loved Evie since we were kids, before I found the Storm MC.
Long before I sold my soul to the devil.
I never wanted to bring her into this world, but a man can only go so long without the woman he loves by his side. I need her like I fucking need air and I won’t stop until she’s mine again.

I knew she’d battle me.
I knew I’d have to fight hard for her.
But I never thought I’d be in this predicament—torn between her and my club.

The thing about me, though, is that I’ll do anything for those I love. Even if it could cost me everything.

RELENT IS FREE ON ALL SITES

Google Play: http://bit.ly/1FjAmZK

#ninalevine #sydneystormmc #free #outnow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...