Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pre-Order Special Price: Mafia Princess by Bella J


Title: Mafia Princess
Author: Bella J
Release Date: December 6th
Cover by: Lee Ching of Under Cover Designs








Rules. I’m starting to think I have the natural talent to break them. I hate rules. Always have. Especially since I had them shoved in my face my entire life.

I didn’t ask to be a part of all this. I didn’t ask to be a Valenti.  And I sure as hell didn’t ask to be bound by all their goddamn rules. Their rules are exactly that. Theirs. Not mine.

It’s been years since I broke one of my family’s most cardinal laws. It was a mistake, I know that now. But that’s the thing about mistakes, you never know you’re about to make one until it’s too late.

Unfortunately every transgression, every wrong decision has a way to demand atonement. No matter if it’s hours, days or years after. You might think your indiscretions are long forgotten and buried, but it’s not. You’ll never be free of it, not until you’ve paid in full.

I’m still waiting for my past mistakes to exact payment. It’ll come. I know it will. 

But now, while I’m sitting in the interrogation room staring at the sinfully gorgeous Detective Lorik Stone, I can’t help but think about all my family rules…

…and that I’m about to break another one.






Bella J lives in Cape Town, South Africa with her husband and two kids. Her love for writing started in eighth grade when she received her first writing assignment--which she flunked. But the positive side of her failure--her newly found passion for writing. The negative side--now she's completely spaced out half of the time living in her little pretend world of romance, love, & insanely hot heroes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...