Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Review of Hatched by Celia Kyle as Erin Tate


I received this book as an ARC for a voluntary honest review. 

This is a short book in this series. In this book we see Lana joi Taulan and Taulan joi Lana Coburn war master of the third fleet. They are about to have 2 dragonlets and though Lana is proud to have his young all that she has to endure is making her wish there were more drugs on the planet. Both Lana and Taulan will have to endure at least one more hardship before they can enjoy what they have created together. 

This book is a great short story that catches us up on these two. It also gives us an insight into how the other couples are doing. There will be some twists in this book that I want to tell you about but do not want to ruin the surprises for any other readers. I will say I do recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...