Monday, April 22, 2019

Review of No Perfect Hero by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Haley "Hay" West and Warren Ford.  Hay has just found her now ex-fiance sleep with her now ex-best-friend ex-bridesmaid in the fitting room in the bridesmaid gown all hiked up. She also found a layoff notice in her in box. So she does the one thing she can think of take a road trip. Does she take it alone no way she has her niece to take care of. So to single girls out on their own what could go wrong well that would be lots. Warren is in Heart's Edge to get some answers. He however did not plan on his new next door neighbors being around. When trouble comes calling though will it they be enough to ensure a HEA or will this town they are in send them right over?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...