Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Review of Seal's Secret by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Detective Donna Davis and Cain O’Connor. Donna has secrets that she is determined to make sure only a select set of people know about. One night though it seems as though that secret is about to bury her. With the death of a young girl in their small town and a stranger no one can get any real answers about it has been a world-wind for Donna. Cain has his own secrets about he really wants to tell them all to Donna he just has to know if he can trust her first. Being in the Seal's Cain thought he really knew how to read a situation however he learned that sometimes that isn't true. Each of them have a secret they want kept. Will that secret get them killed in the end though or will they find a HEA they never knew they could have?

This book is different then many of the stories that I have read by this author. This one has more of a mystery theme then a insta love only one. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...