Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Review of Police, Pooch, and Smooch by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sadie and James Smith and of course Simon (aka Smooch). Sadie was given 30 days to get rid of all the puppies in the litter. She has one left Max and he is so cute and cuddly that she hates to part with him. So she puts up fliers in the neighborhood and hopes to find Max a good home. When Smooch and Max see each other it is like there is an instant connection. Sadie has one of her own with James. James has been in a hole since his wife was killed. He has built large fences, he works a desk job instead of out on the streets and he spend time with primarily his son. So when he sees the flier for a dog he thinks it will be good for his son. Little did he know he might have just found something for himself as well. Can these two find a HEA or will it just be puppy love?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. The cuteness will have you unable to put it down as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...