Thursday, April 18, 2019

Review of Tamed by the Highlander by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Una MacKay and Lord Hamish Ballentyne. Una has been promised to a man she has never met. She doesn't know what to expect and fears what will happen to her once her wedding is done. See Una isn't the stay quite and at home kind of woman she is the one who will go after what she wants. Hamish knows with one look that Una is meant to be his. When he sees her on their wedding day he knows he is to not see her or be near her but he isn't big on rules. He knows what he wants and what he wants is Una. Can these two find a HEA or will they find that they have differences they just can't overcome?

This book is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you grabbing something cold to drink or needing breaks with that someone special from time to time. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...