Thursday, April 18, 2019

Review of Stolen by Scottish Rogue by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Ailith Pembrose and Lord Malcolm McAuley. Ailith is promised to a man that she doesn't want to be with. However she would never go against her father. There is one man who has made he feel things like she never has before but she knows she can't have him. Malcolm will not allow Ailith to marry a man who is not worth of her. Though he knows he isn't either there is nothing he won't do to have her. What happens when he steals her from her own wedding will they find a HEA or will this be a death sentence for them both?

This is another amazing story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. Make sure you have your cool drinks near by or someone to help with the heat this book will create. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...