Monday, April 22, 2019

Review of Wed to the Warrior by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Catriona "Cat" McDougall and Lord Callum Bruce. We have met and gotten snippets of what has happened between these two in the previous 2 books in this series. Now we learn what has been happening with them. Cat is a strong willed woman who 9 different men have come and asked for her hand. One conversation or even a meeting with her has had them running for the hills. Callum is number 10 and means to be the last man. There are others however that don't want to see this union happen. Can these two find their HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit in this series. Each of these books can be read as stand alone's but I would recommend the entire series. There are many ups and downs in this book I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...