Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Review of Nanny for the Russian Mafia by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Crystal and Alexei. Crystal grew up in foster homes and new her only way to make more of her life and see the world was to become a nanny. When she first applied she thought it would take more time but shortly after applying she was offered a position in Russia. One look at Alexei has her wanting to do more than be a nanny to his nephew she wants it all. Alexei knows the business he is in is a dangerous one and has no time for women. One look at Crystal though and he feels like his world has purpose. He wants more from her he wonders if will be to much though. Can these two find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...