Sunday, June 16, 2019

Review of Accidental Baby Daddy by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Claire and Ellis Ward. Claire is a computer animator for computer games. She readily admits she is a girl who liked anime when she was growing up. So when she went to college she followed what she loved. Now she works for Hurricane Games and is about to meet the CEO who is touring the new branch. She has heard the rumors and thinks she is immune to him. Ellis is bored with his life. Sure the women and money are great but it is just all the same thing. So when he sees Claire sitting at her desk with a blanket on her lap for some reason this interests him. There is just something about her that sparks an interest in him from the first moment their eyes meet. Will they find that this could be their HEA or will outside things make that more than either can deal with?

This is another amazing hit for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will tell you this book will grab you from the first page and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...