Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Review of Say I Do by Crystal Kaswell


I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this collection we get some get some amazing stories by this author all in one collection. Each one will have you wanting more in that series. But will leave you overjoyed with what you just read. It is so hard to talk about this collection without giving to much away. 

This is an amazing collection from this author. Each book has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin any of the stories for any other readers. I will say this collection will have you looking for more from this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...